Find Dutch Bros Coffee locations near you opening time and closing hours, phone numbers, and maps
All Brands » Dutch Bros Coffee
Dutch Bros Coffee Hours of Operation
The vast majority of Dutch Bros. Coffee shops open at 5 am and close at 11 pm 7 days a week as you can see from a sample hours posting below: Sample Dutch Bros Hours Posting.
- Monday: Open at 5:00AM and close at 11:00PM
- Tuesday: Open at 5:00AM and close at 11:00PM
- Wednesday: Open at 5:00AM and close at 11:00PM
- Thursday: Open at 5:00AM and close at 11:00PM
- Friday: Open at 5:00AM and close at 11:00PM
- Saturday: Open at 5:00AM and close at 11:00PM
- Sunday: Open at 5:00AM and close at 11:00PM
You can find more information about the coffee chain and store locations by clicking on a state below or visiting their store locator at: https://dutchbros.com/locations
About Dutch Bros Coffee
Dutch Bros Coffee is a small regional coffee chain that serves gourmet coffees from drive through kiosks. It has most of its locations in Oregon, California, Idaho, and Arizona. It serves coffee from drive-thru kiosks. It was started by the Boersma brothers who initially opened a kiosk coffee stand at a golf course in 1992.
Interesting Facts about Dutch Bros Coffee
- There are secret menu items that are not so secret. Some of them are; The Bob Marley, The Crazy Hawaiian, and the Nija Turtle.
- You must work your way up the ranks to own a franchise.
- Are you a bit of an introvert or see things as they are...well don't think about applying for a job at Dutch Bros. They look for extroverted optimists to fuel their growth.
- Baristas are known as "bro-istas". I guess that goes for the women as well?
- Some loyal employees have been offered (and they have accepted) the option to buy a franchise with only a $5,000 investment. The company loans the rest to allow an employee to buy into a franchise.
Interested in purchasing Dutch Bros Coffee information?